Thursday, July 29, 2010

At the Helm


I was looking up at the hotel, wondering if that was indeed, the right building. I decided to take a look inside. I wandered up and down hallways, finding open doors, and old people sleeping loudly. Their rooms, however, were awesomely decorated, from The Simpsons memorabilia to Jack Skellington stuff.
I waited for the elevator to take me down to the lobby to find my room. As the door open, it was jam-packed with NERDS! It seemed that I could barely squeeze in, so I did and squeezed right between a familiar person. EDWARD HELMS! (The Office, Andy Bernard).

"What are all these people doing here?" I asked him.
"Well, they're all here for Comic-Con.", he replied.
"Really! I didn't know that!"
"Oh yeah. And this building, houses all the artists from shows like the Simpsons and writers too." He explained.
"OOOOOHHH! No wonder there were a lot of old people here!"
We both laugh, and I touch his arm.
He started to blush.
"Hey. Would you like to join me for a cup of coffee?", he asked, kind of shyly.
"Yeah, I'd lke that." I smiled at him.

He smiled back.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment