Sunday, September 5, 2010

It's a start, isn't it?

Well, here we are again. I thought I'd never be here again, but I am!

This time, it's for real.
I want to track time and my weight.

Right now, I'm not the sexiest girl in the block.
I'm 5'5 and I weight around 200 lbs (I've never actually weighed 200 but I'm guessing between 190-200). I don't have a scale but I know my weight is around there, give or take some pounds.

Reason being, is that I might/will be moving in with some friends sometime January of2012. I'm still here in Los Angeles so I can finish up whatever I need in my education (i.e., high school) and have some free months to work and earn some money for the trip, things I need, etc.

My plan for my diet:

SeeFood Diet.
I see food, and I eat it, hahaha.
In a sense, yes.

Though, I want to eat whatever I want, BUT I will strictly follow the serving sizes ( 2 tbsp of ketchup will be my hardest...) I truly believe that this will work, seeing that pizza isn't bad for you, you just need to stop at 1 or 2 slices. Pair that with regular exercise, and I think I'll be looking at least ok by 2012. Starting today! Though, I don't think it should be that bad. Ever since I started high school, I've grown to like much healthier foods. My mom always made huge portions of everything, and I will do the exact opposite. Cook 1 portion. For me! We don't keep junk food in the house, so that will be loads better. And we've always eaten wheat bread, so this has just gotten a lot simpler.

This will be.
the lamest.
food journal (sort of).
ever.

Start.

No comments:

Post a Comment